Win a prize for yourself and your kids' school with Premier League Primary Stars
Premier League Primary Stars is helping to inspire primary school children in everything from Maths and English, to teamwork and sport.
Get your school involved and football fever will soon be sweeping through the corridors – and if you enter our competition, you could be one of five lucky winners who come out top of the league.
Our five winners will each receive £500 to spend on themselves…and their nominated schools will each get:
- A classroom workshop with Dan Freedman, author of the popular 'Jamie Johnson' series alongside a visit from the Premier League trophy
- A Premier League Primary Stars book box containing 15 books
- A Premier League Primary Stars football kit set including 14 football shirts, 1 goalkeeper shirt, 15 pairs of shorts and 15 pairs of socks
- An equipment set made up of a roller bag, 16 bibs, 15 training balls, 4 pop-up goals, a whistle, a ball pump, a captain's armband, hoops, cones, bean bags, giant dice and floor markers; plus
- £500 in the form of a cheque.
Premier League Primary Stars
Teachers can bring learning to life with free curriculum-linked resources that use the appeal of the Premier League to inspire children, encourage them to be active and develop important life skills.
Registered schools can also now join top names from football and literature in an exciting new Premier League Writing Stars poetry competition! The panel of judges is made up of Caleb Femi, Young People's Laureate for London and slam poet; Frank Lampard – Former Chelsea FC and England footballer and now a children's author; Lauren Child, Children's Laureate and author of the Charlie and Lola series; and Yannick Bolasie, Everton FC football player and lyricist.
We know it's a big ask for some people, to try again and again until you get it just right. But the search is on to find young Writing Stars.
Parents and carers – please get involved! Nominate your local primary school to help add an exciting new dimension to children's learning.